ALL MY WORLD

Falafel

Easy Togo Snack for Kids,My son fav dish.

The most yummy snack,lunch box  for kids which can be prepared so easily n done in no time,its a coarse mix of few ingredients.
Ingredients
Oil-For frying(I shallow fried)
Chick pea-1/3 cup
Onion-1 small
Garlic-4
Parsley,coriander leaves-1/2cup
All purpose flour-2 tbsp(for binding)
Salt-as req
Powders
Coriander powder-1 tsp
Cumin powder-1 tsp
Black pepper-1/2 tsp
Cayenne powder-1/2 tsp

Preparation
Soak chickpea overnight,chop onions,garlic,parsley,coriander leaves  n keep a side.


Method
In a blender add drained chickpea,chopped onions,garlic,parsley,coriander leaves,salt,powders,all purpose flour n pulse it well n make balls n keep a side,mean while heat oil for frying,fry these balls n serve this yummy dish hummus n pita bread, kids gonna love this dish n drools for this dish.My kid love this recipe.


Note:I used spices according to my son's taste.Do not use Canned chickpea for this recipe.

1 comment:

  1. great recipe, loved it. I rate 4.5 for the dish. Worth trying. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox