ALL MY WORLD

Sheerkhurma

This is my most fav sweet which you do on ramzan time,but for me I prepare this when ever I want to which is done in no time. So guys be ready to do n taste it when ever you want to.

Ingredients
Milk-2cups
Sugar-as needed (I used 1 1/2cup)
Seviya-1 cup
Ghee-1/2cup
Dry Fruits-as needed
1)Cashew
2)Raisins
3)Almonds sliced
4)Chironji
5) Dates sliced
Preparation
Heat a deep pot by adding 2tblsp of ghee n fry dry fruits n keep a side. In a same pan add milk n heat for some until it bubbles n keep a side.



Method
Now take a wide pan add 2 tblsp ghee then add seviya roast it n add sugar n let it caramelize ,now add boiled milk, dry fruits mix well until its done, it may take 3 to 5 mins. Here is your yummy sheer khurma is ready serve hot.



Note:As i made for 20 people i made it in that but the ingredients i have given is for like 3 to 4 people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox